CONTEST DATE: MOnday, April 3rd, – Friday, April 14th
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. NO FEE FOR ENTRY. NO PROOF OF PURCHASE REQUIRED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. By participating in this contest entrants agree to the specific rules, terms and conditions provided for this particular contest as stated, either in addition to or in place of the Official General Contest rules.
HOW TO ENTER/HOW TO WIN: Every weekday, during the contest period, listeners will listen at 7:10am for the keyword of the day. Once they hear that keyword repeated again before 8:00am, caller 98 with the correct keyword wins a Disneyland® Resort Vacation.
(a) PRIZING: There are five Grand Prize Vacations for four including a 2- Night Stay at a Disneyland® Resort Hotel and a family 4 pack of 3-Day, 1 Park Tickets to be awarded. There will be a maximum of one winner per day of the contest. Grand Prize vacation includes: Hotel accommodations for one (1) standard room/quad occupancy, including room tax, subject to certain room availability) for up to two (2) consecutive nights at a Disneyland Resort Hotel (selected by Disney in its sole discretion). Up to four (4) 3-Day, 1-Park per day Disneyland® Resort tickets good for admission to Disneyland® Park or Disney California Adventure® Park, but not to both Parks on the same day (subject to restrictions). The estimated retail value of each Vacation Package is $1,560.00. The actual value of the vacation package may vary depending on point of departure and seasonal fluctuations of hotel rates.. Any difference between the approximate retail value and the actual cost of the/each Vacation Package will not be awarded.
(b) To the extent any prize (or portion thereof) is not or cannot be redeemed for any reason, Promoter will lose all rights to such prize and will not have the right to reassign or otherwise transfer such prize.Promoter will provide all winning affidavits from the winner(s) of the contest/sweepstakes to Disney by a date determined by Disney.
(a) Travel and lodging for the Vacation Package must be completed prior to December 15, 2017. The winner and up to three (3) guests (each a “Guest”; collectively “Guests” and together with the winner, the “Group”) must travel together on the same itinerary.
(b) Vacation Package fulfillment and travel are subject to certain restrictions, and certain hotel/room availability at the Premises. The Vacation Package must be booked through a travel agent as designated by Disney at least forty-five (45) days prior to arrival. Block-out dates apply. No extensions will be granted. Certain lodging restrictions apply.
(c) Winners must be at least the age of majority pursuant to his/her applicable state of residence to enter and win. A Guest under the age of majority must be accompanied by his/her parent/legal guardian who must be at least the age of majority and both will be deemed Guests of the winner (unless the winner is the Guest’s parent or legal guardian). Once selected by winner, Guests cannot be changed without the express consent of Disney, which may be withheld for any reason.
(d) Vacation Package and its components (including, without limitation, theme park tickets) may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer, separated, sold, exchanged or redeemed for cash, traded, transferred, substituted, assigned, or rescheduled to dates other than as set forth above, except in Disney’s sole and absolute discretion.
(e) The Vacation Package will not include the following: transportation to/from the Premises. airfare, fees; travel insurance; room service; parking fees; laundry service; spa treatments; food; alcoholic beverages; merchandise, souvenirs; incidental expenses; local and long distance telephone calls; tips, gratuities, service charges, resort fees; and any taxes; or all other charges not explicitly included herein.
(f) All elements of the Vacation Package (including, without limitation, the theme park tickets) must be used by the Group on the same dates during the redemption of the Vacation Package. Any portion of the Vacation Package not accepted or used by winner will be forfeited.
(g) Theme park attractions and entertainment may be seasonal and subject to change without notice.
(h) A winner may not charge any Guest for participating in the prize. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, being provided by Promoter or Disney.
(i) The winner and his/her Guests are responsible for having valid travel documents including government-issued identification and/or passports, as applicable.
(j) The winner will not receive compensation for any element(s) of the Vacation Package (including, without limitation, theme park tickets) that any participant(s) is unable to use for any reason, and such unused portion(s) of the Vacation Package will be forfeited.
(k) If the winner chooses to bring less than the allotted number of Guests, the Vacation Package will be awarded in increments suitable for the actual number of participants with no substitute prize or compensation provided to the winner.
(l) The winner and his/her Guests will be required to execute a liability/publicity release form prior to booking of any travel. Failure to return the executed release form within the specified time period will result in forfeiture of the Vacation Package. Winner acknowledges that he/she is solely responsible for any actions, claims or liabilities of the Group, related to any use or misuse of the prize or any prize-related activity or travel.
(n) Any damaged, lost or stolen theme park tickets, gift cards will not be replaced. Gift Cards are not redeemable or exchangeable for cash (except as required by law) and are subject to all terms and conditions of use as established by issuer.
(o) The actual value of the Vacation Package may vary depending on point of departure and seasonal fluctuations of hotel rates and airfares. Any difference between the approximate retail value and the actual cost of the/each Vacation Package will not be awarded.
(p) Federal, state and local taxes relating to the prize are the responsibility of the winner and Promoter will issue all tax forms including a 1099 form to the winner.
(q) Promoter is the sponsor of the Sweepstakes.
(r) Disney, its parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary entities and their respective officers, directors, agents, employees and assigns will be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of actions that arise out of and/or are in any way related to the prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the prize, or prize-related activity including travel, the Promotion or the Sweepstakes.
(s) All disputes arising out of or relating to any prize provided by Disney shall be resolved by applying the laws of California, without regard to conflict of law rules, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in state or federal courts within Orange County, California. Such claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and all such claims shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event to include attorneys’ fees.
(t) In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes promotional materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail and govern.
HOW TO CLAIM PRIZES: Riviera Broadcasting will attempt to contact winner(s) no more than three (3) times. If winner cannot be reached after three (3) attempts, winner(s) will forfeit prize. A driver’s license and social security card must be presented at time of prize claim. The winner must sign an official Riviera Broadcasting Winner’s Prize Acceptance Form and liability release, in order to claim prize and must meet all requirements). In the event winner does not meet requirements, prize will be forfeit. Prize is not transferable.
- By submitting an entry, Contestant agrees to be bound and abide by these official rules and the decisions of the judges and sponsors, which are final and binding in all respects. Failure to enforce any term of these rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply.
- No entry fee, payment, or proof of purchase is required to enter the contest. Contestants may play more than one time in 30 days, but may not win more than once in 30 (thirty) days.
- The contest is open to all citizens of the United States of America 18 years of age or older, residing in the state of Arizona at the time of the drawing.
- Employees of Riviera Broadcasting, and their respective vendors, sponsors, assignees, agencies, advertisers, franchisees, immediate family members or members of the same household are not eligible to win. (Other media not eligible)
- Riviera Broadcasting, its vendors, their advertising agencies and their employees do not accept any liability for and will be held harmless against, any loss, damages, inconveniences, delay, injury, accident expenses or negligence due to inaccuracy arising out of provisions or services or failure to provide services.
- The winner acknowledges and agrees that, as a condition of winning, Riviera Broadcasting and all other participating sponsors shall have the right to advertise, publicize and/or broadcast his or her name, likeness, before and after photos, voice and the fact that he or she won the contest and all matters incidental thereto.
- A copy of the contest rules is available at the front desk of the Riviera Broadcasting studios Monday-Friday between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm, or by contacting Riviera Broadcasting. In case of dispute, decision of Riviera Broadcasting management is final.
- Riviera Broadcasting and their vendors shall be excused from obligation if performance is delayed or prevented due to causes beyond their control, including but not limited to, acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority. Riviera Broadcast Group reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the contest should unauthorized human intervention, technical failures or any other factor beyond their control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the contest.
- Riviera Broadcasting; and their vendors, their advertising agencies and their employees are not responsible for any injury incurred by the winner.
- Odds of winning are dependent on number of entries received.
- Winner names may be obtained by sending a self addressed, stamped envelope to Giveaway Contest, Attention: Riviera Broadcasting c/o Promotions Department, 4745 N. 7th Street, Suite 410, Phoenix, AZ 85014.
- All federal and local taxes related to the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner.