Radio Sales Account Executives
Power 98.3 sales people earn exceptional compensation. As a Power 98.3 radio sales executive, you will have an opportunity to a wide variety of customers. Power 98.3 operates their station along with Hot 97.5/103.9 and 95.1 The Oasis. In addition to the 3 stations, you will have the opportunity to sell events, online advertising and streaming opportunities.
If you don’t have experience in radio sales, no problem! Power 98.3 will provide you with the right training and tools to have a successful radio sales career.
Power 98.3 sales executives do business with the top companies in Phoenix, local and state officials and celebrities. You will assist advertising representatives with their unique advertising campaigns. Power 98.3 is a fun, diverse environment filled with a lot of creativity. Power 98.3 sales executives take part in community events and also create and attend station promotions.
Click here to apply for Radio Sales Account Executive
Riviera Broadcasting seeks to fill vacancies as they occur for the position of part time, on call Promotion Assistant.
Assists Programming and Sales in various functions as needed. This includes but is not limited to: planning, setting up and staffing events; maintenance of all on-site promotional equipment and supplies, including station vehicles, tents, generators, broadcast equipment, and all other promotional accessories; contesting assistance and special assignments.
Must be 18 years or older, outgoing, organized and a dependable team player with a good driving record. Must be proficient in social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and the Microsoft Office Suite. Must be able to work a flexible schedule (including weekends and evening events) Ability to lift objects in excess of 50lbs required.
Riviera Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Riviera Broadcasting participates in E-Verify and complies with all right to work laws.
Riviera Broadcasting is looking for highly motivated, high energy, outgoing individuals today!
As a promotions intern, you will learn the general functions of the promotions sector of a radio station. We are looking for students who are interested in a learning opportunity; where they can extend Radio Broadcasting education beyond the classroom while gaining valuable experience in the industry.
The internship will cover a quarter/semester period of approximately twenty (20) hours per week, with a schedule to be arranged by the intern, and the intern coordinator.
Promotions Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet and greet the public at station events and interact with station clientele.
- Assist in preparing, setting up and implementing projects from start to finish.
- Project examples are: concerts, remotes, direct marketing and cross promotions with
other media facets (TV and print)
- Research: target marketing and demographics
- Writing and sending out Press Releases
- Analysis, creation and implementation of promotional events
- Some administrative duties including phone, filing, data entry and general coordination of promotions related projects
- Other duties as assigned by the Promotion Director.
- Need to be registered at a university, college, community college, or vocational technical institute
- Must be in good academic standing and at least 18 years of age.
- Possess qualities of organization, able to meet deadlines, self starter, and proven ability to be precise and accurate. Work effectively in a team environment.
- Work in compliance with company policies and procedures including internship policies.
- Maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients.
- Project professionalism in appearance and demeanor.
- Persons participating in the Riviera Broadcasting Radio internship need to understand that no guarantees are given for future employment.
- Riviera Broadcasting may terminate internship at any time.
- Final selection of interns rests with Riviera Broadcasting.
- Riviera Broadcasting may terminate internship at any time.
As a digital intern, you will learn the general functions of the digital sector of a radio broadcast station. We are looking for students who are interested in a learning opportunity; where they can extend education beyond the classroom while gaining valuable experience in the industry.
As an intern, you will also be able to learn the different aspects and logistics of radio, and how everything comes together. You will have the opportunity to work with other departments within the station such as programming , sales and promotions.
- Digital editing skills
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Sony Vegas, Premiere, After Effects or Final Cut Pro Adobe Suite)
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
- Experience with operating professional video equipment and sound equipment
- Knowledge of DSLR Camera’s
- Knowledge of Lighting
- Eye for artistry, detail and storytelling clarity
- Ability to take direction from Director to fulfill their vision of the final product
- Knowledge of pre-production, production, post-production and delivery methods
- Willing to take feedback openly with a positive attitude, while also being willing and able to provide creative solutions
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsibility’s Load required equipment for scheduled shootHelp digital team unload and build setsEdit video based on template or script providedAssist producers and creative team in pre-production and productionWork with digital team and creative individuals (Jocks) to produce high-quality visual contentMust be comfortable with directing people. Creative. Willing to work with others on the same creative project with ability to cooperate.Edit interviews, commercials, event footage, promo videos, and other duties as assignedCapture photos at station events
Create motion graphics, bumpers, and lower thirds.
Operate professional portable video equipment and professional editing equipment
- Click here to apply for Digital Internship
*Riviera Broadcasting, an equal opportunity employer, is dedicated to providing broad outreach regarding job vacancies at the station. We seek the help of local Community Organizations in referring qualified applicants to our station. Community organizations that wish to receive our vacancy information should contact Human Resources at email@example.com or by calling 602-648-9800.