A new survey asked 2,000 people to rank the top 50 things that officially make you an “adult.” We’re on board with most of them. Although “knowing how to change a LIGHT BULB” at #28 sets the bar a little low. Here’s the top ten . . .
1. Having insurance. Apparently that means any type of insurance.
2. Doing your own laundry.
3. Having a budget.
4. Moving out of your parents’ place.
5. Paying your own bills
6. Buying a house.
7. Making your own financial decisions without asking Mom and Dad.
8. Paying into a retirement account.
9. Keeping your house clean.
10. Buying groceries REGULARLY instead of stocking up once a month.