Here are a couple of things that MANY OF US DO…that actually SHAVE YEARS off of our lifespan.
1. You’re single. Studies show that being single for long periods of time could shave a decade off your lifespan.
2. You don’t get the big O enough. Basically, if you’re not getting any, you’re 50% more likely to die than the people who are getting lucky.
3. You don’t have a lot of friends. People with weak social connections die at higher rates. Experts found that being lonely can be as bad for your health as smoking 15 cigarettes a day.
4. You watch a lot of TV. This is bad news for binge-watchers over age 25. Every hour of TV you watch supposedly reduces your lifespan by 21 minutes. Go ahead and do the math . . . if that’s not too depressing.
5. You’re unemployed. Not having a job can increase your risk of premature death by 63%.
Not going to lie…I binge watch Netflx like nobody’s business AND I have about 20 shows set to record on my DVR. EEEK.
How many of these 5 do YOU do regularly!?!
– Deongello & Dee Garcia