Riviera Broadcasting is seeking a Client Success Specialist to assist our sales operations for Riviera Broadcasting’s three Phoenix stations – Hot 97.5/ 103.9, Power 98.3/ 96.1, and The Wow Factor 95.1/94.9.
The Client Success Specialist will be an integral part of the sales department. Primary responsibility of the Client Success Specialist is to assist the Integrated Marketing Managers and VP of Sales in servicing the clients of the radio stations. At all times, professionalism and a positive “How Can I Help?” attitude, to create a cohesive sales organization focused.
• Act as a liaison with other departments and individuals in the organization, including digital media, production and video,
promotions, special events, station on-air personalities, etc.
• Possesses a working knowledge of – or the ability to learn – the organization’s sales procedures. Digital programs, procedures, and promotional re-cap materials.
• May be responsible for updating our company Sales Program Guide making necessary revisions as required.
• Acts as an extension of the sales team assisting with client and marketing communications, and sponsorship recaps.
• Provides outstanding customer service, internally and externally.
• Works directly with clients as requested by the IMM on requests for spot times and air checks
• Enters orders and traffic instructions into traffic system (Marketron) for IMM’s. Assists with trade and billing discrepancy resolutions for both local and national sales.
• Manages IMM account database, prepares sales reports into Efficio as requested by VP of Sales.
• Assists with printing and/or revising invoices and collections as needed.
• Demonstrates excellent organizational skills with attention to detail; ability to prioritize multiple projects to meet deadlines.
• Able to create and/or revise Power Point Presentation Decks.
• Liaison with Marketron traffic personnel on traffic log issues and bump report resolutions.
• May be assigned any other duties within the sales department, as needed.
A qualified candidate must be passionate about radio with a great attitude, proactive and a team player with excellent communication and people skills.
• Demonstrating a high level of professionalism, excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills and the ability to effectively communicate internally with colleagues and externally with clients.
• Maintains composure when faced with difficult situations or personalities and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• Self-motivated with the ability to take direction from multiple people, manage multiple tasks/projects, and meet alldeadlines.
• Detail-oriented, demonstrates a competitive spirit, and has a passion to learn more and excel.
• Responsive to the needs of colleagues and clients, and is dedicated to delivering the highest level of service to both.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel and Power point.
• Proficient in traffic system (Marketron) preferred
• Has a working knowledge of, or is willing to learn Tapscan, Scarborough, Media Monitors, Topline, Efficio, Basecamp.
• Ability to learn new systems quickly.
Apply online through any of our station websites listed below or by mail.
Mailing Address: Riviera Broadcasting, Attn: HR 4745 N 7th St, Suite 410, Phoenix, AZ 85014