This position will be the “director of first impressions”, with a warm personality, problem solving ability, and excellent written and spoken interpersonal communications skills. Responsibilities will also include greeting customers and listeners, and various administrative clerical tasks as needed. Candidate must be vaccinated.
- Open and Close the Office- Monday through Friday 12noon-5:00PM
- Cheerfully greet listeners and customers.
- Answer multi-line telephone, take messages, transfer calls and provide information requested
- Track and order office supplies as needed (including medical kit)
- Interact with Coffee and vending machine vendors
- Input winner data into Promo suite, distribute prizes to winners and verify winner information
- Drop off mail and packages daily
- Notify recipient and deliver packages as received. Lock up packages not picked up in prize closet
- Store prizes in locked prize closet at all times
- Maintain conference room calendar
- Maintain and keep the reception area clean at all times
- Dress in a professional manner appropriate to the front desk
- Ensure that the reception area is covered at all times
- Perform various administrative and clerical task as needed
- Assist with accounting and assist other departments as needed
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience managing multi-line phone system
- Customer contact experience
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
Competencies and skills the position will be evaluated on:
- Verbal and written communication.
- Takes Direction
Apply online through any of our station websites listed below or by mail.
Mailing Address: Riviera Broadcasting, Attn: HR 4745 N 7th St, Suite 410, Phoenix, AZ 85014