Social Media Director
Riviera Broadcasting is seeking a Social Media Director to assist our Director of Operations for Riviera Broadcasting’s three Phoenix stations – Hot 97.5/ 103.9, Power 98.3/ 96.1, and The Wow Factor 95.1/94.9.
The Social Media Director will be responsible for clear, concise, call to action messaging for all social media platforms, cultivating relationships with other media organizations, and training staff on new developments and best practices in the industry.
- Design a “Call To Action” strategy for all social media messaging on radio stations KKFR, KMVA, & KOAI plus Chosen Rival Gaming through coordination with brand managers.
- Post at least 4 unique pieces of content on all existing platforms daily.
- Coordinate creation of content with our in house graphic designer and video production department.
- Identify new social media platforms that brands aren’t utilizing and build brand pages.
- Monitor and timely respond to all inquiries, comments, and direct messages on various platforms.
- Tracking customer engagement and SEO to optimize campaign content.
- Copyright and distribute station press releases.
- Maintain press release distribution database.
- Cultivate and develop local media partnerships for cross promotional opportunities.
- Train station’s on air influencers on best social media practices and engagement strategies for their own branded content.
A qualified candidate must be passionate about radio with a great attitude, proactive and a team player with excellent communication and people skills.
- Demonstrating a high level of professionalism, excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills and the ability to effectively communicate internally with colleagues and externally with clients.
- Personal characteristics must include: Dedication, reliability, teamwork, leadership and punctuality
- Maintains composure when faced with difficult situations or personalities, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- A self-motivated individual, who has the ability to take direction from multiple people, manage multiple tasks/projects, and meet all deadlines.
- Detail-oriented, demonstrates a competitive spirit, and has a passion to learn more and excel.
- Responsive to the needs of colleagues and clients, and is dedicated to delivering the highest level of service to both.
- Must be proficient in Copywriting
- Proficiency with Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Youtube, Twitch, and Reddit.
- Understanding KPI’s and defining them specifically for social media.
- Experience with analytic software Sprout Social & Google Analytics
Required Education & Experience:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalency.
- Must have at least two years of experience as a social media coordinator or publicist
- Sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing.
- Remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods.
- Moving about to accomplish tasks or moving from one worksite to another.
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
Apply online through any of our station websites listed below or by mail.
Mailing Address: Riviera Broadcasting, Attn: HR 4745 N 7th St, Suite 410, Phoenix, AZ 85014